Senior Revit Technician and Revit Technician – Careers
Full time (with some remote working)
Elliott Wood is a growing engineering and design consultancy with a forward-thinking culture. Our mission is to Engineer a Better Society…. through designing, innovating and collaborating within our industry to do better for the planet and the people around us. In this exciting period of growth, we are searching for a Senior Revit Technician and Revit Technician to join our team and make their mark on the industry. We would love to hear from you today if you’re driven to make a difference and have extensive experience of working on structural engineering project utilising Autodesk Revit.
Here at Elliott Wood we are passionate about making a difference in society – we’re looking for likeminded individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge and get involved on some of our most exciting projects.
You will work within one of our structural engineering teams to help deliver efficient and accurate drawings and building information models (BIM).
- Senior Revit Technician - minimum of 5 years' Revit experience on structural engineering projects.
- Revit Technician - minimum of 2 years' Revit experience on structural engineering projects.
- A keen interest in building information modelling (BIM).
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Passionate about driving change and making a difference.
If this sounds like you, then look no further!
If you’d like to apply or you’re just looking for more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out today!
Competitive salary + benefits. Send your CV and cover letter over to email@example.com today!
No agencies please!