Associate Director - Structural Engineering – Careers
Full time, Permanent
Location: Central London or Wimbledon (with flexible/hybrid working)
Salary: dependent on experience
Would you like to be part of a team who are always striving to do things better; not just technically but ethically to positively impact the climate emergency? We are looking for likeminded individuals who can help us continue to deliver some amazing projects while having a positive impact on society.
We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious Associate Director to join our practice in the heart of Fitzrovia. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a creative and experienced Structural Associate Director or Senior Associate, to grow within our practice and make their mark in engineering a better society. We offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including flexible working and continuous learning opportunities via our internal Academy and various training programmes.
We would love to hear from you today if you:
- Have experience working in a management role overseeing team performance and working with, and reporting to a Director
- Responsible for overseeing numerous projects and project teams – with direct line management and leadership of 10 technical staff with opportunities to grow the team
- Are chartered within the IStructE/ICE
- Demonstrate sound judgement and are astute in managing medium to large projects (typically £5m to £100m) including the associated risks, project finances and costs
- Are you highly experienced and technically competent to seek practical, efficient, innovative and elegant technical solutions
- Have the proven ability to manage the workload of self and others within tight timescales and on budget, whilst providing sound advice and guidance
- Have strong influencing, communication and coaching skills that enable you to build, maintain and consolidate strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and external bodies, including leading design meetings
- Are commercially minded, with the proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and drive new opportunities to broaden Elliott Wood’s portfolio
If successful, you would join one of our structural teams who work on a diverse range of London based projects with high profile clients & design teams across multiple sectors and includes both new build and refurbishments projects.
Interested? Then we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV and covering letter to us at email@example.com
This is a direct recruitment campaign and does not require any agency support.