Bids & Proposals Designer – Careers
Part time, 3-month contract with the potential to be extended.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bids & Proposals Designer to join a dynamic practice, striving to make a difference.
The main purpose of this role is to support the production of bids and proposals including daily ad hoc enquires and amendments. This role will be tasked with ensuring all bids, presentations and proposals conform with Elliott Wood’s brand guidelines. You will ensure that everything that is put forward for review has been proofread, spell checked, is accurate and of a high quality.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills with a creative and organised attitude and be able to work collaboratively within a close-knit team. You will also have proven experience Creative Adobe suite particularly Indesign.
If you are ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you today!
- Work with a creative brief to develop effective material. Ensure the layout of documents including fee proposals, power point presentations and brochures.
- Develop concepts in InDesign
- Perform ad hoc daily enquires and amendments with bids
- Manage the status report of all documents and inform team of any changes
Key skills, knowledge and experience required
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in Creative Adobe Suite; including Indesign & Photoshop
- Experience in Bids – highly desirable
If you are a creative individual and enjoy the hands on aspect of Indesign then please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information! Send your CV and cover letter over to email@example.com today!