Civil Engineer – Careers
Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a civil engineer to join our engineering practice within our Nottingham office. The role will provide high quality and unique service for a wide range of sectors and diverse projects, from challenging high rise structures to art sculptures and installations. The roles offer an excellent opportunity for a creative and driven Engineer to grow within our practice.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience within the following:
- Underground drainage design for projects ranging from ‘one off’ domestic houses with pumped basement drainage through to large residential and mixed use sites.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Pre-planning application, drainage strategy and infrastructure advice.
- Storm & foul water attenuation design
- SUDS techniques and implementation
- Able to use Microdrainage
- Flood risk assessments
- Road design
- Car Park and hardstanding construction design
- Ability to use Auto Cad
- Ability to use PDS 9 cut and volumetrics