Civil Engineer – Careers
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Civil Engineer to join our Civil’s team in the heart of Fitzrovia, working with like-minded individuals who all strive to lead change and Engineer a Better Society. The role will provide high quality services to a wide range of sectors and diverse projects including both new build and refurbishment works.
This role offers a brilliant opportunity for a Civil Engineer to develop and progress within our practice. We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package including flexible working, private healthcare and continuous learning opportunities through our internal Academy programme.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a focus on below ground drainage including:
- cut and fill
- pavement/ hardstanding design
- external levels
- flood risk assessments
- Civils 3D or equivalent software.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of S278 and S38 design, but this is not essential.
- Confident communicator and lateral thinker
- Working towards chartership with ICE
- Collaborative worker and team player who seeks practical, efficient and innovative solutions
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to know more, contact the HR team at email@example.com