Financial Controller – Careers
Elliott Wood is a civil and structural engineering design practice providing services for all engineering aspects of the built environment. We are activists for a new kind of engineering profession, in which technical and creative thinking are combined.
Having successfully navigated the last 16 months, we have embarked on our next stage of growth. As Financial Controller, you will act as a pivotal link between finance and the executive management team, helping to drive the business forward and make both long-term and short-term decisions.
- Are you fully qualified in a relevant accountancy qualification?
- Have you worked as a Financial Controller (or in a similar level role) and have proven experience in driving a business forward, both strategically and operationally?
- Have you worked in an SME environment that involved an element of project accounting?
- Are you passionate about driving innovative solutions forward and finding new ways of working?
- Do you have a strong ability to analyse information to find solutions and create lasting change?
- Do you have an inquisitive mindset and have the ability to bring people with you?
If you’re up for a challenge and want to play your part in helping us Engineer a Better Society, please download the job description below to find out more about this brilliant opportunity.
Salary range: circa £65-70k per annum plus benefits including hybrid working
To apply, please send a covering email/letter setting out how you meet the above criteria, enclosing a copy of your CV, to: email@example.com
This is a direct recruitment campaign and does not require any agency support.