Learning and Engagement Adviser – Careers
The Building Society
Elliott Wood are launching The Building Society in September 2019 (www.thebuildingsociety.org) a new co-working and collaboration space for the built environment. This pivotal role will ensure the delivery of an engaging programme of talks, events and learning opportunities aimed at enabling future thought and encourage effective collaboration across disciplines and organisations.
- Work with The Academy and The Building Society leads to develop a programme to support the objectives of The Building Society and its members
- Manage the Building Society calendar and programme
- Promote programme events and encourage engagement, contributions and participation from all stakeholders
- Liaise with Office Managers to efficiently and professionally host and deliver the programme
Record event outputs and liaise with Communications to ensure adequate profiling and promotion of initiatives.
- Learning and Development budget
- Academy programme
- The Building Society Programme
- This dual role focussed on the delivery of i) a cutting edge Academy learning and development programme for Elliott Wood and ii) a network membership programme to support and build an engaged community within our industry for The Building Society.
Learning and Development
- Develop a high quality Academy Programme to support the learning and development objectives across the practice
- Maintain the Academy calendar to ensure a rich and diverse programme of learning and events
- Actively promote and engage stakeholders to ensure full attendance at Academy sessions
- Support the logistics of training delivery including liaison with trainers, preparation of training materials and presentations and room set up for sessions
- Provide updates and reporting as agreed
- Routine review of feedback for training sessions, flagging up suggestions and improvements based on feedback received.
- Work with communications to support internal communication events e.g. monthly updates, company meetings, knowledge share sessions etc.
- Support the strategy team to develop an external Academy offering and revenue stream.
- Explore alternative methods of delivery to extend the reach and accessibility of the Academy as a learning platform. (e.g. online learning)
- Capture and curate a content library of Academy / L&D sessions for wider circulation and continuous learning.
- Training scheme co-ordination
- Oversight of the graduate programme