Senior Civil Engineer – Careers
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Civil Engineer to join our Civil’s team based in the Wimbledon (or potentially the London) office. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with a focus on below ground drainage including SuDS, cut and fill, pavement/ hardstanding design, external levels, flood risk assessments and using Civils 3D or equivalent software.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of S278 and S38 design
- Confident communicator and collaborative worker capable of managing all aspects of projects including financials.
- Chartered (or near Chartered depending technical knowledge) with ICE.
- You will have the drive to help develop business for Elliott Wood and your own career.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to know more, contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org