Senior Civil Engineer – Careers
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Civil Engineer to join the Civils team in our Wimbledon office, working with like-minded individuals who all strive to lead change and Engineer a Better Society.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a focus on below ground drainage including:
- Cut and fill
- Pavement/ hardstanding design
- External levels
- Flood risk assessments
- Civils 3D or equivalent software.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of S278 and S38 design, but this is not essential.
- Be a confident communicator and lateral thinker
- Be a collaborative worker, capable of managing all aspects of projects including financials.
We are seeking applications from Engineers who are, or are working towards becoming, Incorporated or Chartered with ICE.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to know more, contact the HR team at email@example.com