Sustainability Lead – Careers
Central London OR Wimbledon (with remote working)
- Have you contributed towards a sustainability strategy?
- Do you have experience working with sustainability in the built environment?
- Do you have current knowledge of the Circular Economy along with experience of managing carbon (both embodied and operational)?
- Are you certified to assess BREEAM, WELL, Standard and LEED?
- Do you have proven experience developing client relationships and growing new business?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference to the industry and society?
If this sounds like you, then look no further!
At Elliott Wood, we are currently looking for a Sustainability Lead to join our newly created Sustainability Team! This is a brilliant opportunity to work closely with our Head of Sustainability, collaborating to bring about change in the industry as we strive for a more sustainable future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing towards our sustainability strategy and organisational development
- Manage the delivery of technical projects including carbon analysis, circular economy statements, certification schemes and providing related sustainability advice
- Developing opportunities to broaden Elliott Wood’s portfolio
- Team management – with ambitions to grow and develop our own in house sustainability team, this role will be responsible for building and nurturing a team
- End to end project management, including but not limited to – appointments, fees, workload allocation and project checking
If you’re a sustainability expert looking for your next challenge, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information! Send your CV and cover letter over to email@example.com today!
This is a direct recruitment campaign – no agencies please!