Talent Sourcer / Internal Recruiter – Careers
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Presence at both our Central London and Wimbledon offices, with some remote working
We are on the look-out for a brilliant talent sourcer/internal recruiter to join our People Team on a fixed term basis. Whether you are looking for your first internal role, or you’re on the hunt for a short term opportunity, if you have a passion for recruitment and collaborating to build a growing team, this could be the opportunity for you!
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Directly sourcing candidates for both live and future roles, utilising a variety of methods including Job Boards and LinkedIn
- Development and enhancement of our internal talent pool
- Engage and excite exceptional candidates
- Close collaboration with hiring managers to identify and understand team needs
- You will be the first point of contact for candidates and internal stakeholders, answering questions promptly, coordinating interviews and providing feedback
- Shortlist candidates and carry out initial phone screening
- Work closely with our HR People Partner and Head of HR to establish the needs of the business, internal processes and employer brand
In addition, there will also be opportunities to get involved with some exciting People Projects relating to our careers site, employer brand and internal recruitment processes, should this be something that sparks an interest.
We would love to hear form you today if you have:
- Ideally, experience of working with candidates in the built environment
- Proven experience of sourcing great talent using a variety of recruiting resources and techniques
- Ability to prioritise high workload and manage conflicting priorities
- You will be a team player, with experience of collaborating with internal/external stakeholders across different teams and locations
- People skills – you will be a strong communicator with the proven ability to build long lasting relationships.
- You will have an eye for detail, be extremely organised and actively take a proactive approach.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.