Senior Transport Planner – Careers
Are you as passionate about Transport Planning and sustainability as we are? Do you love the building industry and excited about how you can help improve people’s lives by creating healthier, happier and more connected towns and cities?
We're looking for a driven and talented Senior Transport Planner to join our growing team and do just that. The role offers an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and ambitious Transport Planner to progress within our practice and make their mark in engineering a better society. The role will provide high quality development planning advice on diverse project and a wide range of sectors, often working alongside our Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers and Sustainability experts.
We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package including flexible working, company pension, private healthcare, life insurance, contribution towards a gym membership, discretionary annual company bonus and continuous learning opportunities through our internal Academy programme.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years’ working experience in:
· Transport Planning / Development Planning (private sector experience would be beneficial).
· Preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Delivery and Servicing Plans, Construction Logistics Plans and Car Park Management Plans across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
· Confident communicator and lateral thinker.
· Good presentation and technical writing skills, with a sound working knowledge of MS Office products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Understanding of the role of Healthy Streets in site development and appraisal.
· Experience of industry standard software such as TRICS, Junctions 10, LINSIG, etc.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Driven to develop themselves and promote opportunities to broaden Elliott Wood’s portfolio.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, and you would like to know more, contact the HR team at email@example.com