Digital – Services
Our Digital Services
Our Digital services, including Building Information Modelling (BIM) have helped revolutionise information sharing – enabling project teams to collaborate and communicate seamlessly and efficiently.
While the benefits in relation to risk management, productivity, construction time scales and cost savings make a clear case for its use throughout the project lifecycle, BIM is also a powerful tool that can drive our industry towards achieving net-zero carbon targets and a circular economy in construction. It is an important catalyst for change in our efforts to understand how to do better things for the planet and encourage the use of sustainable materials and construction methods.
We are strategic partners of the UK BIM Alliance and also chair the Institute of Structural Engineers BIM Panel. Our in-house specialist BIM team provides the full range of services to allow project teams to make well-informed decisions faster, achieve more efficient and effective designs and deliver buildings that can be built and managed more sustainably.
– Strategic BIM advice
– Pre-Qualification questionnaires
– Appointment guidance
– Stakeholder engagement & training
– BIM leadership
– Creation of a client-specific BIM strategy (EIR)
– Carbon assessments
– Integration of design for de- construction & re-use of materials
– Consideration & evaluation of modern methods of construction
– Promotion & integration of smart building principles
– Development of BIM execution plan (BEP)
– Organisation of a common data environment (CDE)
– Digital twin / modelling strategy
– Quantity extraction for volume, measurement and costing
– Clash detection & coordination reporting
– Visualisation & virtual reality
– Construction sequencing
– Tender support
– Federation of an asset information model for FM purposes