Penny Gowler to speak at WasteBuild EVERYWHERE – Latest
We'll be speaking on the Accelerating Material Reuse panel at the WasteBuild EVERYWHERE Conference next Friday 16 July at 10:50am.
WasteBuild is a platform and annual conference that showcases the latest materials, techniques, solutions and innovators that are helping to deliver circular construction schemes today.
Penny Gowler will be joined by members from our cross-organisation research team, led by Grosvenor Britain , that is pioneering materials reuse and a circular economy in construction:
- Steve Gilchrist, Project Director at Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Colin McColl, Director at Orms
- Emily Walport, Senior Engineer at Arup
- Isobel Vernon-Avery, Consultant at Arup
- Richard Boyd, Circular Economy Specialist at Arup
- Nicholas Frederick Arthurell, Associate at Heta Architects
View the programme and register for the conference here: www.wastebuild.com